- Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
LIGHTBOX, Comunicação Audiovisual Lda, a legal person with headquarters at Rua do Freixo, no 1071, Sala 9, 4300-219 Porto, registered in the Commercial Registry of Porto, with NIPC 507 287 568, hereinafter LIGHTBOX, presents itself as responsible for data processing. LIGHTBOX collects and processes data from the users of this website.
Any question about privacy and processing of personal data please contact us through the following email: email@example.com
- What data do we collect?
We collect user identification and contact details:
- First name and last name;
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Other data voluntarily provided by the user.
- Why do we use your personal data?
We may use the information we collect through “write to us” to:
- Provide support to the user and provide the information that the user requests.
- Receive user’s suggestions, namely the appreciation about our services or any complaints.
- Receive voluntarily other personal information contained in messages that the user sends us, such as sending CVs through spontaneous application.
- Send marketing communications, if you have given your express consent to do so. Once the respective consent has been given, you will receive emails about our services, presentations of our new short and feature films, news, updates and other information. The consent can be withdrawn at any time using the option reserved on the site for that purpose or, alternatively, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Nevertheless, if you rent material from our physical store, you may receive periodic promotional e-mails to the e-mail address you provide. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications, you may unsubscribe.
- How long do we keep your data?
- 4.1 Did you send us email through “write to us“?
The data is kept until the user cancels it, unless otherwise stipulated by law or unless it is still needed to respond to the user’s requests.
- 4.2 Did you send us your CV through a spontaneous application?
Data may be retained for the purpose of an ongoing recruitment process. If no recruitment process is in progress, your CV will be maintained for a period of one year. The retention period of your CV can be extended by renewing consent for consecutive periods of one year. LIGHTBOX will send you an email to that effect. Even so, the data can be deleted at an earlier time if the user gives an order for its cancellation.
- 4.3 Did you consent to receive marketing communications?
The data are retained until you cancel the communications.
- What are your rights as the owner of the data we collect?
You have the following rights:
- Request access to your data;
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data;
- Delete your data if no longer used for the purpose for which it was collected, if it is processed unlawfully, or if your consent for its processing has been withdrawn;
- Restrict the processing when the accuracy of the data is contested, the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes its erasure, or the controller no longer needs the data for processing purposes or there has been an opposition to processing;
- Object to the processing for reasons related to your particular situation;
- Receive the personal data you have provided to the controller, as well as the right to transmit such data to another entity;
- Submit a complaint to the CNPD, in writing to Av. D. Carlos I, 134, 1.º, 1200-651, Lisboa or to email@example.com.
- Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, LIGHTBOX is not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that the user provides when browsing third party websites
- 7.1 What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file for a program to remember you, capturing your browsing data. By accepting the installation of cookies, you are consenting to your ID’s storage so that your online activities are saved and can serve certain purposes.
Cookies help us to provide you with a better website, serving the following purposes in particular:
- Operation of the website;
- Collect statistical information about its usage;
- Customize website content according to your preferences.
- 7.3 What kind of cookies do we use?
- Session cookies (these are cookies that are necessary for the proper functioning of a website, since they allow the web page to load and the user to navigate correctly);
- Personalization cookies (they store user preferences regarding the use of the site so that you don’t need to re-configure the site each time you visit) and;
- Tracking cookies (in addition to being associated with the management of advertising spaces on the website, they allow the analysis of user behavior on the web pages to which they are associated in order to monitor navigation on the site).
- 7.4 How long do cookies remain installed on your device?
- Permanent cookies (the cookie will only be installed on your device for a certain period of time).
- Temporary cookies (they are automatically deleted once the user turns off the browser).
Name Purpose Validity Type PHPSESSID Unique Session Identifier Until Browser is closed HTTP Cookie _ga Unique User Identification 2 years HTTP Cookie
- 7.5 Does this site use third-party cookies?
Yes. In addition to cookies coming from this website and its subdomains, we also use Google Analytics. This website uses Google Analytics which collects personal information about user visits on our site and collects statistical data as well as data about your interaction with our communications, including advertising. In this case, the collection of information only occurs to the extent that the user consents to the placement of cookies for marketing purposes (analytical cookies).
- 7.6 May I set cookies?
All browsers allow you to accept, refuse or set your cookie preferences, namely by configuring the options installed on your computer. You can configure cookies in your browser’s “settings” or “preferences” menu. We warn, however, that by disabling cookies, you can partially or totally affect your browsing experience on the website.
- Use of Tracking Pixels
In addition, the website implements a technology called tracking pixels. The use of tracking pixels allows us to understand what type of contents are most effective. Tracking pixels consists of small graphics with a unique identifier, whose function is similar to that of cookies, and which lets you know when certain content is viewed. Unlike cookies, which are stored on the user’s computer, web beacons are invisibly embedded in web pages, and there may be a crossing of the data collected using tracking with other data that we have collected.
- Online Security
We are constantly striving to ensure that your information is secure. To prevent access by unauthorized persons, appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative procedures have been established to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This site is equipped with security systems to ensure the protection of the data entered by users, as well as to prevent unauthorized access to them, their improper use, disclosure, loss or destruction.
It is, however, the user’s responsibility to ensure that access to the website is carried out on a secure device, whose operating system is properly updated and protected against harmful software or computer viruses. The user is solely responsible for ensuring its protection and security when accessing the website. In this regard it is recommended that you always take the following safety recommendations into consideration:
- Do not use computers or other public devices to enter personal data.
- Protect the confidentiality of your personal data.
- Always use an up-to-date antivirus on your device.
- Make sure your operating system is up to date.
- Make sure your browser is up to date.
- Use an enabled firewall: having an enabled firewall installed blocks some external access attempts to your computer, making it less vulnerable.
Privacy and Cookies Policy – Version 1.0 – April 2021